Beauty tips and tricks for care your
skin and body.
Home made tips, easy tips, easy to use.
7 Natural Beauty Tips for Your Skin
A few simple steps are all you need to care for your skin as you get older.
These natural beauty tips can get you started.
1) If you smoke, stop. Research shows that smoking prematurely ages your
2) Just say no to sunbathing and tanning salons. Stay out of
the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. The sun's rays are the strongest then. If
you must be outside, wear a protective hat, long-sleeved shirt, and
sunglasses. Freckles, age spots, and blotchy complexions are linked to sun
3) Wear sunscreen religiously. Use products with SPF 15 or higher and with
both UVB and UVA protection. Sun damage can result in such changes as fine
wrinkles and an uneven skin tone.
4) Check your skin often for skin cancer. If there are changes that worry
you, call your doctor right away. Older, fair-skinned people are at high
risk and must have a yearly check.
5) Soothe dry skin. Use a humidifier. Also use moisturizing soaps and
lotions. See your doctor if you still have problems.
6) Eat right and hydrate. Good nutrition helps the body repair skin.
Drinking lots of water helps hydrate skin from the inside out.
7) Try anti-aging products. If you're over 50, over-the-counter creams and
lotions can help enhance your natural beauty by rejuvenating your skin. Pent
peptides (a chemical compound in many new products) may help prompt skin
cells to produce more collagen, which is the support structure that gives
skin a firmer look. Prescription treatments and retinoid creams are also